DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sweet scents, oh my...

Do you like candles? I admit that I'm not a "candle person." You know, the kind that has candles around, decorating their homes. A lot of people are. Not me. However, when it comes to scented candles, I have a kind of a "sweet" nose for them. Hahaha! But don't give me floral scented ones. Can't stand them! I'm quite peculiar when it comes to scented candles. This afternoon I dropped by Walgreens on my way to home and found they had most scented candles at very reduced prices. For $1.59 each, I bought...



Kathy Ireland Home Solution Scented Soy Candle Vanilla-Butter-Cream



Tiny Temptations Candle: Creamy Orange Frosted, and...



... Rich Creamy Chocolate


These soy candles have the most provocative aromas that ever graced my nose.

Labels:

Comments on "Sweet scents, oh my..."

 

post a comment