DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th. of July!

First of all, to all my dear American friends, happy 4th!


Glitter Graphics & Comments

Hope you all had a great day! Me? I had a very quiet day. In the early afternoon, I went by Borders to pick a copy of Christina Dodd's 2nd. book in the Darkness Chosen series, Touch of Darkness. Although I wasn't crazy about the first book, I still like the concept of the heroines having to find the icons and save Konstantino, the father of heroes, so I decided to give it a second chance. Then I dropped by Walgreens and bought some snappers and sparklers. So tonight I sat on the terrace, eating some of the cake I bought yesterday while the sparklers lit my backyard. (Yep, I set them all up in the gravel and lit them!) There was something soothing about sitting in the dark, eating cake, and watching the sparklers illuminate the night. Don't know why... Heh! Oh, and yes, I did crack some snappers as I was celebrating New Year's Eve. Hahaha!

Right now I was searching around the web and look what I found. A bridal dress for those who marry on this day.



And yes, it's a wedding dress! It said so in the website where I got this pic. Would you go as far as getting married on this gown? I wonder...

Labels:

Comments on "Happy 4th. of July!"

 

post a comment