DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, December 10, 2004

Vampire series takes shape

Today, instead of enslaving myself in front of the computer, getting all frustrated because I couldn't come up with anything for my chapter 1 of the novella for the AQP Contest, I decided to do some free writing. I opened the MS Word screen and typed whatever came to my mind. I know what you may be thinking, that this helped me in writing that troublesome chapter 1. Well, the answer is NO. Nothing came up in that area.

However... I wrote the prologue of a vampire series I've been meaning write for five years. I know I'm not going to start writing anything on that area yet, but the ideas floating on my mind about the origin of my vampires are finally written and saved on a diskette for future reference. So I can say the day wasn't a total lost.

Comments on "Vampire series takes shape"

 

post a comment