DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Someone sent me my male muse

I was talking to some of my writer friends, telling them how I'm in a funk and can't seem to bring myself to write anything at all. Well, one of them sent me an email with this photo.



She said it was own male muse... Hmm... Oh yes... I'm getting some inspiration right now.

Comments on "Someone sent me my male muse"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Is it just me or is that Rob Ashton? SLURP! The hero of my first ms is partially modeled (in appearance) after Rob Ashton. That's a man who definitely inispires!

And you're not the only one who can't seem to write -- until today, my motivation was on vacation.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:47 PM) : 

Yep, that's deliciously-looking Rob Ashton, one of the few good male romance cover models there has been. Not only he is HOT looking, he had a personality that the camera could capture.

 

post a comment