DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Revamping the website

I've been trying to revamp my website since last week. But whatever I did just didn't do it for me. Today, I was working in several ideas, getting frustrated with my inability to 'translate' what was in my head into the webpage design program and PhotoShop. But out of my frustration, something went 'CLICK', and before I knew it, I had found the perfect photo, the perfect colors, the right 'feel' and all that. I'm much happy with it now. *grins*

Comments on "Revamping the website"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:29 PM) : 

You know I had to go look . . . Great job! Definitely has a fantasy/paranormal feel to it. And that photo in the header is *very* inspiring. ;-)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:44 PM) : 

Thanks for your comments on the website's new look! Last night I decided to add an extra "supernatural" touch by substituting the guy's eye for the eye of a real wolf. I think the contrast of the green eyes with all the blue makes it a bit more spooky. *grins* Geez... I love PhotoShop.

 

post a comment