DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

OUCH!... my neck

Today I spent over 3 hours in the "cave" filing records. Usually I don't mind do this kind of work. Although it's a bit tedious at times, I actually enjoyed it. I guess the fact that I'm alone in the vault - no other people around me nagging and complaining, no noises (especially of phones ringing) - makes it quite a pleasant time. I like to think of it as having some "me" time within my work time. However, today most of the records were to be filed on the upper shelves. Ugh! Even when I used the steps, I had to crane my neck and keep it tilted back. Right now my neck is sooo stiff, I can barely move it. Man, I'd give anything for a real good massage right now. But I'll have to settle for the heat pad and a rub with BioFreeze - oh and some Relafen pills - if I want to be able to sleep tonight.

Labels:

Comments on "OUCH!... my neck"

 

post a comment