DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ready to go bi?

For the past several months I've noticed that, although I can see things that are far away fine, I can't say the same with things up close. I have to take my glasses off to read the small letters in labels. Even to read. *sighs* I have to admit that I've not had my eyes check in ...er... quite a while (statement open to interpretation). Yeah, I know I should do so at least every two years, and I've been very naughty for neglecting to do so. My only excuse is that my medical plan doesn't cover this, and I can't afford to pay it all out of my pocket. Have you all see the prices of the frames alone? Even cheapest ones are way over $200! Anyway, I was telling a friend of mine about my "eye problem," and she told me that I might need bifocals. All I could do was stare at her. Did I hear her right? Me? Wear bifocals? Is she nuts?! I just turned 44. I don't need bifocals. Yet. *stomps feet and pouts*

Labels:

Comments on "Ready to go bi?"

 

post a comment