DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spending the night with Robin...

...Robin Hood, that is! Since I was a kid, I've always been fascinated by the tale of the dashing and fearless Robin Hood and his merry men. I've got every single movie made on Robin Hood, from the old 1922 version with Douglas Fairbank and The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn (sexy!) to Kevin Costner's Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. *sighs* Gosh, I even have Disney's cartoon version and Mel Brook's Men in Tights. What can I say, Mr. Brooks cracks me up!

And yes, every Saturday at 9:00 pm I faithfully lay down on my daybed and turn on the TV to watch Robin Hood on the BBC. I love this series! It's one of my guilty pleasures. Heh! And let's face it, that British accent just makes me go "aaaahh...".

Anyway, tonight at 10:00 pm, SyFy Channel has a new "original" Robin Hood movie out, Beyong Sherwood Forest. Hunky actor Robin Dunne (Sanctuary) will play Robin Hood. Yummy! According to the promo, it's the tale of Robin Hood with a twist like only SyFy can do it. This time "The Sheriff of Nottingham has a supernatural secret weapon, and Robin Hood's on the run."



After watching the promo, I'm totally intrigued. And a handsome Robin Hood is an added bonus. Heh! So I've got my Coca-Cola and my popcorn ready for my date with Sherwood Forest thief.

Labels:

Comments on "Spending the night with Robin..."

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (6:50 PM) : 

I always thought our British Accents suck lol

 

Anonymous Brad Fallon said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Robin Hood and his merry men were even in the movie of Shrek, have you seen them in which they were beaten with the karate kicks of Princess Fiona!:)
Kidding aside, I have already prepared a lot of popcorn also waiting for the series. I love Robin Hood..

 

Blogger Saya said ... (4:00 AM) : 

that's cute even if it was guilty
one as you siad. but you now what as long it make you happy that's enugh i guss...any way i hoped that you watch ropen hood for resal crow coz it was the best ever....

 

Anonymous alarms said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Your blogs always puts smile on my face. I enjoyed reading the article of yours.

 

Anonymous crystal said ... (4:02 AM) : 

That Italian outdoor apparel brands (moncler bady jackets) have mouth in April with 5 Italian stock exchange to submit the application documents is expected to June moving, and prada almost time listed in Hong Kong.



By mouth (moncler ghany vest) application and revealed no amount of shares list, despite the sources, is qptmkcx expected to raise as much as 50% of the shares, worth an estimated 110 million euros or 150 million.



In addition to be mouth (Moncler) brand outside, and find mouth (Moncler) group also includes high-end sports clothing brand Henry Cotton's, Marina Yachting, Coast + Weber + Ahaus, and the operating permit Cerruti.



Private equity fund Carlyle Group (Carlyle Group) hold have mouth (moncler clairy jackets) 48% of the shares. Her mouth (Moncler) listed in the countdown, 2010 net profit rose by 47.9%, 52.2 million euros or 68.9 million.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 AM) : 

POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men on when the flowered shirt certainly must avoid raising the quantity the POLO Shirts For Men., before others will think that you will be a southern coastal provinces guest, now has the possibility to think that this will be the young nouveau riche who will set up a stall does business. Certainly, looked at these many rules, you internal outside, high and low clothing's matching has not grasped as before, that tightens records one: Regardless of the white shirts matches anything to be appropriate long sleeve for women.
A white shirts cannot change the black magic, but with the different color POLO Sweaters For Men supplement, will have the rich change. The white shirts may treat as the uniform, puts on appears has the masculinity very much, both heroic and sex appeal. The white shirts may also be a dance suit, even may treat as the coat to put on, how to put on is decided completely by yours individual personal status and the style polo shirt.
The white shirts adds the black tie, ash trousers in this case then may apply. Such three put on the law, one kind of very free office worker felt for the Polo for women polo, does not need to trade the color daily, simple has the personal status, is office worker's best matching POLO T-Shirts For Men.

 

Anonymous bhaskar said ... (1:44 PM) : 

I Love your blog...I enjoyed reading the article of yours. Thanks for the sharing

 

Anonymous 7 bedroom house plans said ... (2:13 AM) : 

A fun night. And more beneficial than before.

 

Blogger crobl005 said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Divine Revelations: Face to Face encounters with Jesus Christ
http://www.spiritlessons.com/
Dedicated to people who have been given Face to Face encounters & visitations with Jesus Christ; and the important message they were given, Bill Wiese, Anna Rountree, Mary K. Baxter, Choo Thomas, Pilgrims Progress, Rick Joyner

 

Anonymous Nehru jacket said ... (1:53 AM) : 

I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I am no longer positive whether or not this submit is written by him as no one else recognize such specified about my trouble. You’re incredible! Thanks!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:51 AM) : 

I like this blog so much,One of my favorites
http://www.goverhorticulture.com/stainless-steel.html

 

Anonymous berita bola said ... (7:24 PM) : 

great article and good post..

Berita Bola
Prediksi Bola
Sejarah Judi

 

post a comment